These blueberry banana pancakes are perfect for lazy weekends or a perfect morning with your kids!
Serves: 6-7 pancakes, as you need just double or triple ingredients for more pancakes
- 1 cup (130 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 150 ml cup milk of choice
- 1 large mashed ripe banana
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter (or substitute for coconut oil)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- blueberries and banana for slicing on top
- maple syrup, honey or icing sugar to serve
- In one bowl whisk to blend - flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl whisk to blend - milk, mashed banana, beaten egg, maple syrup or honey, melted butter and vanilla.
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture.
- Mix just until combined.
- On a medium heat prepare the pan with a little bit of greased butter.
- Cook pancakes until lightly golden 2-3 min on each side.
- Serve immediately.
- Top with your desired fruit. We love bananas and blueberries or it with one of our flavoured creamed honey.