Here is one simple, delicious cookie recipe with Domori chocolate.
- 100 g erythritol
- 90 g coconut sugar
- 115 g melted ghee butter
- 1 egg
- 180 g spelt flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 100 g chocolate chips Vidama 38%
- Preheat oven at 170°C
- Whisk sugar and melted butter. Add egg and whisk well.
- Sift the spelt flour and add baking powder and salt. Stir well and add chocolate chips.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Shape cookie balls using an ice cream scoop or just a regular spoon and spread cookies well on your baking tray as they will get bigger. You can make six big cookies or 12 small ones out of this mixture.
- Bake at 170°C for 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool down before serving. Cookies will continue to cook when you take them out, so make sure you don’t overbake them.
Recipe credit: @foodbypetra