These soft and fluffy choco pancakes match so incredibly good with fresh strawberries!
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 30 g vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- dash of oat milk
- chocolate baking drops
- Mix all ingredients and leave them in the fridge for 15 minutes. The mixture should be thick.
- Bake on medium heat for 1 minute on both sides.
- You will get six beautiful pancakes out of this mixture.
- We melted Domori chocolate drops for topping and sliced some fresh strawberries and bananas. Amazing combo!