Serves: 4 people
- 320 g of crème cuisine
- 330 g of pear jam with black truffle
- 4 pieces of egg yolks
- 320 ml of milk
- 120 g of sugar
- Make a mix of sugar, cuisine crème, egg yolks and pear jam with black truffle in order to make all ingredients well united.
- Turn the ice machine to cool, add the mixture and leave it on for a while to make the ice cream.
- When the ice cream is ready, put it into a plastic box and leave it for 4/5 hours in the freezer.
- Serve with minced hazelnuts, mint leaves and pear jam with black truffle.