Are you craving something sweet but light and healthy at the same time? A perfect recipe for the strawberry season.
- 1 egg
- 70ml egg whites (from cca 3 eggs)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 70 ml almond or oat milk
- 20g oat flour
- 20g vanilla protein powder
- 1 strawberry flavoured skyr
- 100g fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven at 200°C
- In one bowl, beat egg whites until firm. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add together egg, sugar, milk and oat flour and mix well. Blend it in with a spatula together with egg whites.
- Pour mixture onto your baking pan covered with a piece of parchment paper. Spread the mix evenly so it is in the shape of a rectangle.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C.
- Cool down your roll a bit and spread skyr over as well as chopped strawberries.
- Roll it together using the help of parchment paper.
- Decorate with some more strawberry skyr and fresh strawberries.
Recipe credit: @foodbypetra