Raw bounty cake is a delicious dessert loaded with nuts, coconut and chocolate.
Raw cakes are delicious, healthy, and you don't have to heat up your house with the oven!Crust:
- 2 cups (280 g) almonds
- 1 cup (125 g) coconut flour
- 1 cup (125 g) fine coconut flour
- ½ cup (125 ml) of coconut milk
- 4-5 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 cups (280 g) cashews
- 1 cup (250 ml) of coconut milk
- ½ cup (115 g) melted cocoa butter
- 5 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Blend almonds until you get flour.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until the mixture is combined.
- Press a portion of the crust dough evenly into a pre-coated cake mould.
- Leave the other part of the crust aside.
- For the cream, mix all the ingredients until you have a thick mixture.
- Pour the cream over the crust, spread the second layer of crust and cream again.
- Finally spread the chocolate cream all over the cake.
- Store in the refrigerator or the freezer for 3 hours.