Ideal if you are struggling with your schedule but craving a homemade dessert. Enjoy this quick and healthy single-serve recipe ready in under 15 minutes!
- 8 tbsp oat flour
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 4 tsp coconut or olive oil
- 5 tbsp oat or almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- dark chocolate drops for baking
- Preheat oven at 170°C.
- Mix all ingredients and pour the mixture into a smaller baking bowl or dish. Top with some extra chocolate.
- Bake at 170° for 14-16 minutes.
- Leave to cool down a bit and enjoy.
Tip: You can also serve this cookie cake can with some whipped cream or ice cream.
Recipe credit: @foodbypetra