The beef tartare is a recipe with a thousand secrets. We are sharing a classic recipe from our dear olive oil producer Viola.
- 300 g beef rump
- herbs (wild fennel, rocket, wild mint, mallow)
- extra-virgin olive oil “Il Sincero”
- salt and pepper
- Carefully clean the meat, removing all traces of fat and gristle.
- First, thinly slice, then cut into small squares just a few millimetres aside. Finally, chop into even smaller pieces.
- Mix a few capers into the chopped meat.
- Add the extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Dress the herbs (wild fennel, rocket, wild mint, mallow).