When truffle season is over, there is still an opportunity to enjoy them, thanks to lyophilized truffles.
- 210 g rice
- 60 g butter with truffles
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- 4 g lyophilized truffles
- 50 g Grana Padano cheese
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 ml water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour some olive oil into the pan, add rice and heat slowly for three minutes, add vegetable stock and salt.
- Rehydrate lyophilized truffles in 0.5 dl of water for three minutes.
- Add truffles and water to boiled rice.
- Remove the risotto from the heat.
- Add Grana Padano and truffle butter.