Ridiculously fast and easy, and such amazing flavours and texture.
Juicy sweet cherry tomatoes burst open in warm olive oil, creating a luxuriously silky sauce that comes together in minutes.
Serves: 4 people
Prep: 15-20 minIngredients:
- 400 g spaghetti
- ½ cup (120 ml) of extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 kg cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- pinch of sugar
- 1 cup of fresh basil
- parmesan, freshly grated
- Heat a saucepan on medium-high heat with ½ cup of olive oil.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, pepper, sugar and salt.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti until al dente.
- Occasionally stir until tomatoes burst and release their juices to form a sauce, 6–8 minutes.
- Toss pasta with tomato sauce and basil.
- Top with Parmesan.