Serves: 4 people
Prepation time: 1 h
Recipe by Andrea Ribaldone, Michelin star chef
- 320 g spaghettone
- 200 g very well cooked rice blended to a soft cream
- 70 g fresh basil
- 30 g grated pecorino cheese
- 30 g grated Grana Padano cheese
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g toasted pine nuts
For the topping:
- 80 g boiled green beans
- 80 g boiled diced potatoes
- Cook the pasta until it is al dente.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a blender and toss this basil mix with the cooked pasta.
- Serve the pasta onto plates, then add the potato and green bean topping.