Serves: 4 people
Prep time: 1 h
Recipe by Andrea Ribaldone, Michelin star chef.
- 320 g spaghettone
- 200 g very well cooked rice blended to a soft cream
- 100 g tomato sauce
- 50 g grated Grana Padano cheese
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- dry oregano to taste
For the topping:
- 80 g diced buffalo mozzarella
- 80 g demi-dry cherry tomatoes
- Cook the pasta until it is al dente.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a blender and toss this tomato mix with the cooked pasta.
- Serve the pasta onto plates, then add the mozzarella and cherry tomato topping.