The marriage of pasta with butter and cheese, both historians and scholars see it as one of the most authentic pairings since centuries.
This recipe is an exceptional version of the worldwide famous Tagliatelle Alfredo. As precious and worth as real gold, adding saffron gives our pasta a festive and lovely golden shade.
Portions: 4-6 people
- 500 g Tagliatelle'all Uovo
- 100 g high-quality butter
- 200 g grated Grana Padano
- 1 tsp saffron powder
- saffron pistil (strings)
- Carefully mix cooked Tagliatelle all'uovo Matt in a pan with lots of butter and sprinkle them with Grana cheese and saffron powder.
- Add a tablespoon of pasta cooking water.
- Decorate it with saffron strings.