- 415 g pizza flour
- 9 g salt
- 2.7 dl water
- 1 g dry yeast
- 80 g tartufata
- 30 g sliced black truffles
- 150 g mozzarella
- 2 eggs
- Dissolve yeast in water, add salt to the flour and combine all ingredients into a homogeneous mass.
- The dough must rest for 24 hours.
- Roll out dough, spread tartufata over it, top with grated mozzarella and place a whole raw egg into its middle.
- Bake on the lower oven rack for 7 minutes at 250°C.
- Once baked, scatter chopped black truffles on top of baked pizza