Crispy, marinated fennel salad that gives a great flavour to any salad greens!
- 1 large fennel or 2 small ones
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ tsp fleur de sel
- Sliced tiny fennel, removing the inner part.
- Prepare lemon and orange zest and juices.
- Mix zests, juices and chopped dill in a large bowl.
- Add fennel, making sure it is well coated.
- Let fennel marinade for at least 15 min.
- Serve with arugula salad. You can substitute arugula for other greens of your choice.
- Top your salad with fleur de sel.