A flavorful, vegetarian raw kale salad
Loaded with quinoa, avocado, red peppers, spring onion, cherry tomatoes, dried figs and raisins, toasted in a lemon olive oil dressing.
- kale, chopped
- ½ cup (90 g) of quinoa, soaked overnight
- ½ avocado
- juice of ½ lemon
- ½ red pepper, cut in cubes
- 2 spring onions
- 1 cup (200 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (150 g) raisins
- a few dried figs, finely cut
- extra virgin olive oil
- season it with fleur de sel and pepper
- Peel avocado.
- Massage chopped kale with olive oil.
- Overnight soaked quinoa, rinse in the morning and mix it with chopped kale and lemon juice.
- Chopped remaining ingredients.
- Add them to the kale mixture and mix well all ingredients.
- Season and tune it to your taste!