Ultimate summer salad with flavours so good combined you will want to make it over and over again.
- 700 g sweet potatoes
- 100 g ruccola
- 65 g pecan nuts
- 60 g feta cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- Preheat oven at 180°C
- Peel and chop sweet potato, season it with salt and pepper, olive oil and arrange it on your baking tray— roast it for 30 minutes approx.
- In the meantime, mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- On medium heat, fry your pecan nuts for a few minutes.
- When the sweet potato is done, leave it to cool down a bit. Then, mix all ingredients above in a salad bowl and pour dressing over it.
Recipe credit: @foodbypetra