Serves: 4 people
- 2 tbsp white or black truffle oil
- 2 tbsp of Zigante extra virgin olive oil Buza
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar with white truffle
- 400 g turkey breast
- 100 g radicchio
- 100 g lettuce
- 100 g rocket
- 80 g Parmesan
- Slice the turkey breast into strips. Season them and slowly sauté in olive oil. Drain on kitchen paper and let them cool.
- Wash and drain the salad.
- Cut the radicchio and the lettuce into strips, mix it with rocket and lamb's lettuce and then add the cool meat.
- Dress the salad with balsamic vinegar and truffle oil.
- Before serving, sprinkle with Parmesan shavings.