This boiled trout recipe is delicious and healthy.
- 1 trout (around 300 g)
- 30 g of celery, carrot and onion, chopped & mixed
- 2 L water
- 100 ml white wine
- 500 g red potatoes
- 500 g broccoli
- salt and pepper
- organic extra-virgin olive oil Viola “Costa del Riparo”
- Bring to boil water and vegetables (celery, carrots, onion, parsley).
- Fillet and bone, the trout, dividing the fillets into portions.
- Peel the potatoes and dice them into 4 cm cubes.
- Separate the heads of broccoli.
- Boil the potatoes and broccoli separately in salted water, taking care not to overcook them.
- Immerse the trout portions into the boiling broth for about 3 minutes. Remove and keep hot.
- Dress the fish and the vegetables with extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.