This recipe gives you a turbot that is deliciously tender and juicy when cooked on a bed of sliced onions.
Turbot has many proteins, vitamins and fatty acids. Enjoy it!
How to know if turbot is fresh? It should have shiny and slightly bulging eyes, bright skin, absence of bad smell and flesh should be compact.
- 1 whole fresh turbot
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Wash fish with cold water. With a paper towel dry it.
- To prepare the turbot, lay it flat, light-side down and cut three incisions along the fish, following the lateral line.
- Slice onion into rings, this will be a bed for fish.
- Place turbot in a large roasting pan and season it from all sides.
- Bake it for 10-15 min.
- Serve turbot with dauphinoise potatoes, salad, grilled or boiled vegetables.