The rustic taste of lentils with vegetables and herbs without any additives is the healthiest comfort food to choose!
- 200 g organic lentils, cooked
- 30 g of celery, carrot and onion, chopped & mixed
- 2 ripe red tomatoes
- organic extra-virgin olive oil Viola Costa del Riparo
- salt and pepper
- Fry the celery, carrot and onion with the olive oil in a pan.
- Mix in the cooked lentils for a few minutes.
- Add the water the lentils were cooked in until the soup reaches the desired thickness.
- Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Cool off and remove skins.
- Quarter, remove seeds and cut into small cubes.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Add the tomatoes and parsley to the soup.
- Dress with extra-virgin olive oil.