High-quality cocoa nibs used to produce one of the world's finest chocolates - Domori.
Cocoa nibs are perfect for:
- satisfying your chocolate cravings by tasting the rich, rare, dark flavour of chocolate without the added sugar and fat of a chocolate bar.
- boosting your favourite foods' nutritional content by adding ready-to-eat cocoa nibs to salads, smoothies, trail mixes, and more.
- sprinkling on top of granola, oatmeal, yoghurt, or ice cream.
- adding to brownies, muffin, and chocolate chip cookie recipes.
- making the finest homemade chocolate ever.
In addition to being vegan, unsweetened, non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free, and preservative-free, these cocoa nibs were roasted at low temperatures.
Cocoa nibs nutrition and benefits:
Cocoa nibs contain minerals and micro-nutrients like magnesium, potassium, calcium, zinc, copper, manganese.
They are rich in heart-healthy flavonoids that protect against stroke and heart attack risk by supporting healthy blood pressure and blood vessel dilation.
Due to their richness in antioxidants, cocoa nibs are nature's ultimate superfood that slows down cell damage. Did you know that cocoa nibs have a higher level of antioxidants than red wine and green tea?
Resveratrol, found in cocoa nibs, protects the nervous system.
Theobromine boosts energy.
Cocoa nibs are also full of fibres.
Net weight: 1 kg
Country of Origin: Italy