Lyophilized truffles are an alternative to out of season fresh truffles.
- This technique is a physical process, not a chemical manipulation.
- Freeze-drying differs from other dehydration methods because it allows flavours, smells and nutritional content to remain UNCHANGED.
- You can rehydrate lyophilized truffles quickly and use them just as fresh truffles.
- Take some lyophilized truffles from the jar (as much as you decide).
- Put them in the pot.
- Pour 0.05 l of water over lyophilized truffles.
- Leave them in water for one (1) minute.
- Arrange truffles on the top of the dish.
Suggestion: truffle water can be used as a sauce.
Net weight: 2 g
Country of Origin: Croatia